Wednesday, November 7

Winter at Its Finest



Nadin is a major character in my fantasy series, and I wondered, if a camera got imported into his world, what kind of picture would he want of himself? Turns out, just before the first book, he was very optimistic about life. This would be a picture of him, standing on a roof somewhere, celebrating such a beautiful winter day.

It was either this or a picture of him laughing, and I really did try that, but it was turning out rather ugly, so I stopped and went with this approach instead. :)

What's interesting is when the happiness of this picture is compared to his theme song:


They seem so odd to me, together like that, and yet I know they're perfect for him.

What do you think? Are you able to get a sense of who Nadin is from these?

No comments:

Post a Comment