Thursday, November 8

Doodle Thursday: A Gentleman Octopus

I learned something very interesting about the octopus today:


Gentleman Octopus is very confused, people. VERY CONFUSED.

In related news, I wanted to show you what the rest of my page of notes looked like, because I was having fun with fractals:


And all those numbers around the big triangle? I was counting the number of right-side-up triforce symbols there were in it.

I'm geeky and I know it!

*bows*

But now I'm curious: What's the correct plural for platypus? And is cacti also the wrong plural for cactus?!? OH THE HUMANITY!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this little piece of enlightenment. I had no idea...! I wonder, can any one truly speak the plural of words like octopus, cactus and penis without some degree of uncertainty and self-consciousness?? Or without offending the delicate moral sensibilities Gentleman Octopus? I suspect not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gentleman Octopus can do as he pleases. Nothing's ever stopped him before. :P :)

      That said, though, in what context would one need to use the plural of penis? Wait, wait... never mind. I don't want to know.

      Delete