Saturday, November 3

Outtakes from Yesterday and a Sentient Fuzzball

Today's piece of art is what happens when I have only two minutes to art and a pen with a highlighter on one end to do it with. I call him Fred.



And now, as promised, the outtakes from yesterday, with no modifications to colour. Here's what was going on on the rest of the paper my drawing was on:


The other doodles were things I was considering to be a part of the whole thing, the writing is from when I was trying very hard to make that darn pen to work, and all the random swaths of colour are from testing pencil crayons to see if their colour matched the one in my head.

But you're wondering what on earth all that writing says, so here's everything rotated so that you can read that block of text. You'll have to open it in a new tab or window in order to see a bigger version of the picture and, thus, the words (or you can zoom in).


Can you find all the pop culture references? *grins*

No comments:

Post a Comment