Sunday, April 21

Artwork for "The Illuminated Heart"


This is art I did for an Indiegogo campaign to raise money to fund my next book, "The Illuminated Heart".

It's also my last bit of art on here until November, because I've finished the Art Every Day challenge (finally). You know, except I did 30 pieces of art over the course of 6 months instead of one. Heh.

Anyways, now that I'm done this, that gives me time to work on that book I mentioned, which I plan to self-publish in May, if the Indiegogo campaign goes well. So far, I've raised $95 of my goal of $500, which is pretty awesome. The campaign ends on May 19th, so, on the plus side, there's still 28 days left. On the minus side, there's only 28 days left. Any help I could get on this would be awesome, and I have awesome stuff for you if you do contribute.

What, you didn't think I'd be stingy, did you? :)

But, yes. If you want to find out more, read the first chapter of the story, and hear me explain the project with my own lips, go to my campaign on Indiegogo.

I hope you have a wonderful summer, full of sun and surprises! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment